• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

24 minutes ago, failos said:

I nominate AO to write the letter

22 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Seconded 

14 minutes ago, rottiesworld said:

I second it

Too late...already have a second.

Motion Carries.

@Angel Oracle will write a letter to Arte providing him feedback on the current AW perspective for his off season decisions.

I know I feel better.  Thanks everyone.

3 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

Interesting I looked him up.. I don't believe, I ever saw him pitch against us last year. But, I didn't watch many games due to a move and a new start-up. I went to 8 in person. Probably the fewest in years!

Thanks IP!

Remember Ron Romanick?  I was a kid watching him get people out despite not really being able to K anyone or anything special....  Felt like watching that all over.

Just now, eligrba said:

Too late...already have a second.

Motion Carries.

@Angel Oracle will write a letter to Arte providing him feedback on the current AW perspective for his off season decisions.

I know I feel better.  Thanks everyone.

Wrong...  No one asked "All in favor?"

44 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

This is all pretty ridiculous. 

The Angels have no SS and they have an owner with a lot of money who has signed big name players before. So it’s pretty easy to just guess and say “the Angels are in!” And then you can hedge it by saying “the deal isn’t close.” So what the hell are you actually reporting?

I also like the one guy’s comment about his “source” burning him before. If you have a source who has burned you even once, you don’t have a source.

Love this! Thanks, Jeff!