• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Shohei Ohtani awarded the Commissioner’s Historic Achievement Award for his 2021 season

mmc

7 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Wrong. Trout needs to go out and kill a big buck and drink down its essence in a potion of blood and bile

He better just set up a tree stand or blind so he isn't out there walking around and putting extra strain on that calf. 

Official Press Releases with Ohtani stats and accomplishments attached and available for download, both in English and Japanese. 

Shohei Ohtani Recognized with Commissioner's Historic Achievement Award_102621 (Japanese).pdf Shohei Ohtani Recognized with Commissioner's Historic Achievement Award_102621.pdf

14 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Why does this feel like it's going to be one of those congrats Shohei, while the MVP goes to Vlad Jr?  

I don't know about that, but I still don't see why this is a big deal, really.  Bizarrely enough, to me part of why it's NOT a big deal is that it's rarely given out and there aren't any guidelines for it.  I understand that's why some are claiming it's even more special, but just feels too random to me to have much meaning.  It also feels weird that they just called a press conference out of the blue to announce it right before the World Series.