• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: World Series 2021 Astros/Braves

6 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

A Cohiba Siglo VI tonight, boys - along with another rarity, Graycliff Chateau Grand Cru, no longer made, one of the three finest cigars I have ever smoked. Managed to get my hands on one of the few left in existence about six months ago. No cheap seconds tonight.

When I saw how Fried's ankle turned when Brantley stepped on it at first base, I just knew that he was done. Fortunately that didn't happen.

To put this in perspective, I was 40 the last time that the Braves won it all. I have had Social Security checks going into the bank since spring.

Time for the Angels to win one now.

I just had a Pop-Tart.

1 minute ago, HanfordGuy said:

Since it’s 12:45am Eastern Time, can teams start contacting free agents on the East Coast or is there a set time like no calls before 7am?

The World Series is over, and I still haven't heard where the A's plan to build our new ballpark.