• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: World Series 2021 Astros/Braves

26 minutes ago, HanfordGuy said:

I have been let down by this team so many times over the years that I won't be able to enjoy it until the fourth win is in the books. I have seen them blow 3-1 series leads before.

It is surreal to have a direct rooting interest in the WS. Hasn't happened since 2002, and not by the Braves since 1999.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Just LOL at the Braves winning a bullpen game against the Cheaters in the WS.

Other than Jackson’s meltdown in NLCS game 6, have the key Braves relievers given up any runs at home in the post-season?

Even Jackson has had two straight 1-2-3 innings, putting the game 6 meltdown behind him.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Tonight, another Braves reliever with limited MLB innings this season as the opener 

Then Smyly for 4 innings?

Minter could go for 2 innings, didn’t pitch last night.

And finally Matzek 8th inning and Smith 9th inning 

Go Braves!  Send the Cheaters to an unhappy off-season!

7-0 at home in the post-season, crazy!

Edited by Angel Oracle

13 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Just end the World Series already so we can get to making up incredibly stupid free agent scenarios for 4 months.

I am also waiting to see what announcement that the Athletics make after the series about moving or not. People on the inside here believe that it's just a matter of them saying where the ballpark will be built in Las Vegas, but I'm not counting it as being done until it is.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

3 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I am also waiting to see what announcement that the Athletics make after the series about moving or not. People on the inside here believe that it's just a matter of them saying where the ballpark will be built in Las Vegas, but I'm not counting it as being done until it is.

If the Howard Terminal gets done and the A’s stay in Oakland, do you think the Rays relocate to Las Vegas?