• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hamilton will not turn it around this year.

He lost a considerable amount of weight in the offseason, supposedly as a result of a "juice diet". Why in the world would he do that?

That juice diet had to be some kind of joke. I didn't think he was serious when he said that. Are you telling me he went on one of those hollywood 200 calorie a meal pussy diets? No wonder he lost so much power.

There hasn't been any evidence that he was anywhere tied to PED.  AND if your theory of him using PED's was correct why the hell isn't he still using them???????

To answer your question:  This season the MLB has increased their testing and the dude got the big contract he wanted.

That juice diet had to be some kind of joke. I didn't think he was serious when he said that. Are you telling me he went on one of those hollywood 200 calorie a meal pussy diets? No wonder he lost so much power.

Nope, no joke.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/josh-hamilton-thanks-juice-lady-infomercial-god-weight-190624506--mlb.html

There is a reason that no one else offered over 3 years to Hackilton.

Learn from your mistakes Arte, and learn some baseball smarts.

It should have raised red flags all over the place that the Rangers, who knew him better than anyone, seemed to be in no great rush to get him under contract again. I'm convinced that they knew something, something that Moreno didn't pick up on. This is what happens when you sign a name without looking beyond reputation.

It should have raised red flags all over the place that the Rangers, who knew him better than anyone, seemed to be in no great rush to get him under contract again. I'm convinced that they knew something, something that Moreno didn't pick up on. This is what happens when you sign a name without looking beyond reputation.

I think the Rangers were sick of having 24 other guys adjust their lives to fit one guy.  They couldn't celebrate their pennants or AL West wins with alchohol because well, he might slip off the wagon and the sort.   They all said the right things but it had to suck a little to not be able to let it rip after the grind of a 162 game season because your star player might go on a bender and cause a distraction going into the postseason.

Does he ever take responsibility for anything?  

It's always something with a deity or energy drinks or his eye color or some other silly thing.  

Seems to never blame himself for anything.  If that's truly his mindset, how can he ever put a plan in place to improve on his deficiencies?  Obviously, talent can only take a guy at this stage of his career so far.  Time to work.  

Well, he wouldn't be a major leaguer if he just said "I suck to the public".  

To answer your question:  This season the MLB has increased their testing and the dude got the big contract he wanted.

If you get caught you sit only  50 games.  Get caught again 100 games.  Most analyst say the testing and drug policy is a joke since the reward is far greater than the risk!  

That is BS.  It wasn't his reputation that got him his contract.  For six years the man produced like a beasts.  You don't all of a sudden turn into  shitty.  There has to be something.  

There is no evidence Hamilton used PEDs. To blame that is ludicrous.

He simply has the worst plate approach I've ever seen. He's lost a bit of hand/eye coordination with age and clearly doesn't want to change his approach to reflect the realities of age.

I question his #want.

You don't all of a sudden turn into  shitty.  There has to be something.  

Precisely my point. There was something there. His own team backed off - kind of an odd approach to a player who has just hit 40+ home runs, unless you're aware of some reason that it won't be repeated.

There is no evidence Hamilton used PEDs. To blame that is ludicrous.

He simply has the worst plate approach I've ever seen. He's lost a bit of hand/eye coordination with age and clearly doesn't want to change his approach to reflect the realities of age.

I question his #want.

Normally I would agree with you but a man his age doesn't lose 20 lbs over an off season.

Especially considering he wasn't overweight at all to begin with.

There hasn't been any evidence that he was anywhere tied to PED.  AND if your theory of him using PED's was correct why the hell isn't he still using them???????

Hell, If its true, get his ASS back on them!

This is the first year MLB is doing in year testing on HGH.