• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels place Upton on the 10-day IL, recall Kean Wong

mmc

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

I like OPS+ to judge offense.  In my mind the only argument would be amount of games played. In which case Fletcher has been a MUCH bigger contributor offensively.  Obviously this is more about how we over value Fletcher offensively.  

They are two different types of Offensive players.

Fletcher is good at the type of Offense we expect of him. 

Upton not so much this year, except for the brief Upton-funk run.

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’m capable of banter. Show me some. I gave you banter by calling you Eeyore. 

Ok, gimme 20 years to become an oversized-khaki-wearing suburban dad and I'll be able to match what you deem to be "banter"

In the meantime, i'll call you a butthead or a fartknocker or something else that's relatable

1 minute ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Ok, gimme 20 years to become an oversized-khaki-wearing suburban dad and I'll be able to match what you deem to be "banter"

In the meantime, i'll call you a butthead or a fartknocker or something else that's relatable

I guess we had banter when you called me lifetime and I called you Eeyore.  So we will always have that.  Plus you said Brad Hawpe.