• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

27 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Don't tell that IDOIT that thinks negotiating was going exactly as it should. He might start trolling Trout too. 

It isn’t resolved yet.  It’s March 2.  The whining about this being still unresolved, like the sky is falling, is hilarious.

I think if anyone really thought this would be super easy with no danger of any games getting missed, they probably were not being realistic.

35 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

It isn’t resolved yet.  It’s March 2.  The whining about this being still unresolved, like the sky is falling, is hilarious.

I think if anyone really thought this would be super easy with no danger of any games getting missed, they probably were not being realistic.

what date will you admit that you were wrong?  

11 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

what date will you admit that you were wrong?  

Wrong  about what?

That it is normal and expected for negotiations to have little or no progress early and then heat up to being serious when a real deadline with real consequences are at risk?

I was 100% right.

10 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Wrong  about what?

That it is normal and expected for negotiations to have little or no progress early and then heat up to being serious when a real deadline with real consequences are at risk?

I was 100% right.

WTF are you talking about? The real consequence you’re referring to has already  come and gone. 

Is it that hard for you to admit you’re a bafoon with absolutely zero comprehension as to how a business operates?

officer doofy GIF

7 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

WTF are you talking about? The real consequence you’re referring to has already  come and gone. 

Is it that hard for you to admit you’re a bafoon with absolutely zero comprehension as to how a business operates?

officer doofy GIF

Fans having emotional tantrums over this not being resolved in March 2 isn’t proof of me being wrong about how we should have expected this kind of negotiation to occur.

You (and others) can pretend otherwise all you want, but sorry your disappointment today doesn’t make me wrong.

Many, even most, normal business negotiations get the most done late, with an actual deadline looming.

The original dispute was specifically the idea that had they just started earlier more would have been accomplished and I said (maybe 100 times) that just isn’t true.

Nothing has changes on that point.

Sorry if you can’t keep the details straight.

And I laugh in your face over the idea I know nothing about how a business operates.  If you only knew.

Edited by Dtwncbad

Just now, True Grich said:

FFS

This really isn't a conversation any more... it's a peeing contest.

No intention of it going that way.  Yeah, I have my strong opinion but it is pretty stupid that people being (clearly) upset about it being unresolved turns into a dishonest “you were wrong” lash out at somebody that simply has a different assessment of how the timeline/pace of normal business negotiations go.

Fucking weird.

14 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Context matters. 

Those were all player strikes. Fans were pissed off at the players, not MLB. If the MLBPA plays this right, they'll have the fans on their side.