• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

3 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

I think a boycott of a cancelled game would be going to an empty stadium refusing to recognize the cancellation?

Maybe the fan union can clarify for us.

When season starts this season do not go stay away. This is fans game. BOYCOTT if season starts

1 hour ago, Jason said:

The positive in all this is you won’t have be upset watching the Angels play like garbage 

I actually thought they would play pretty well with Trout and Rendon back for a full season, and guys like Walsh coming into their own. Ohtani too...expected him to have a monster season.

This is the first year in a long time where I felt I wouldn't be upset too often.

20 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I actually thought they would play pretty well with Trout and Rendon back for a full season, and guys like Walsh coming into their own. Ohtani too...expected him to have a monster season.

This is the first year in a long time where I felt I wouldn't be upset too often.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

I actually don't like the idea of raising the CBT threshold by much.  And I can see why the owners would push back on that one.  Most teams won't get there and only a select few will be able to take advantage of it.  But I like the bonus pool idea.  Shifting the dough to earlier in a player's career is something I've always been a big fan of.  It would also allow teams to keep their homegrown players.  The entire structure needs a revamp in my opinion.  The money is there.  It just needs to be distributed to the guys who are earning it.  If free agency continues to function like a 'career achievement award' then the system is broken.  

5 hours ago, m0nkey said:

We lasted 3.5 months without baseball in 2020, we’ll all wait this out and come back eagerly awaiting the new opening day 

Time for Arte to step up!

Oh wait, he actually does has the power this time.