• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

For fun. . .

Players Union: We would like to have pre-arbitration eligible players have access to a $100MM bonus pool to be compensated for having extraordinary years.

Baseball Owners Response: OK sounds good.  How about we have post-free agency players who have extraordinarily bad years fund the $100MM bonus pool?

13 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

We thought we had it bad.  Look at this headline. . .Royals fans lose their whole season!

CE8EF78B-E419-4134-BDE5-E3559DC528E6.jpeg

Well, lets be honest...Spring Training is their season....after that..........

Edited by James

1 hour ago, Angels 1961 said:

Of any games when an agreement is reached of any MLB merchandise stay away 1 year have your voice heard.

I suppose I could see myself one day no longer caring about baseball, like has happened to me with basketball. 

But I cannot see any scenario in which I would ever say "Well, I still love baseball and Ohtani is taking the mound tonight, but I'm gonna boycott so my voice will be heard."

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

OK let’s take inventory.

We have a couple already identified.

Exactly how many other fans are actually emotionally bothered so much by some games being cancelled that they have to quickly find someone to spend their childish anger on?

top ten worst posts on the main forum.  Ever.

6 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Rob Manfred caring.

How dare him not be almost suicidal.  Just wish they would have caught him looking at a a yacht brochure to really see some heads explode.

Edited by Dtwncbad

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Angels wouldn’t make the playoffs.

Why don’t you try to negotiate them to get in. They would probably be relegated to a high school team and you’d have to pay for the transfer fee. Also it would likely end up getting your photo on the derek jeter herpes tree.

Just now, Angelsfan1984 said:

Why don’t you try to negotiate them to get in. They would probably be relegated to a high school team and you’d have to pay for the transfer fee. Also it would likely end up getting your photo on the derek jeter herpes tree.

You forgot to mix in a screw in a tire.