• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

21 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

My small voice I will boycott when and if season starts. If fans really cared and did not go to any games or buy any merchandise for a year maybe they would have a voice. 

What I “really care” about is watching some baseball games when they are on and I am available to do so.

I really ultimately don’t give a rats ass how much players make or how rich the owners are.

If I wanted to have a “voice” I would want it to just say, “let me know when you guys have this figured out.”

5 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

What I “really care” about is watching some baseball games when they are on and I am available to do so.

I really ultimately don’t give a rats ass how much players make or how rich the owners are.

If I wanted to have a “voice” I would want it to just say, “let me know when you guys have this figured out.”

You keep saying things like this, yet you've posted over 100 times more than anyone else in this thread so far.  

20220301_140626.jpg

• mmc changed the title to 2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (Manfred announces 2022 season will NOT start on time)

My unpopular opinion to the owners and players is don’t worry about the fans right now.  Just find an agreement between you two and that will result in fans getting to see the product they like on the field.

The fans will be fine if you (both owners and players) just figure out your shit, whatever that looks like in your new CBA.

To the average fan, that will look like a baseball game on tv tonight with players they like in a uniform they root for.

This talk about trying to take care of the fans is garbage.  Just take care of your unresolved labor/owners issues and stop patronizing me with that nonsense. 

31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

They should have worked harder and become MLB owners if they wanted a stable cash flow.

Yeah a stable cash flow is nearly impossible on that major league minimum.

$700k is “only” marginally deep into the top 1%.