• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yea fuck the owners. 

and the MLBPA and especially the whiney MLB Players on Twitter acting like they can't make ends meet, completely ignorant to the fact they play this game for the fans... who they are souring on the game with their decision to reject the latest proposal. 

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

and the MLBPA and especially the whiney MLB Players on Twitter acting like they can't make ends meet, completely ignorant to the fact they play this game for the fans... who they are souring on the game with their decision to reject the latest proposal. 

Of course they rejected the deal because the last offer wasn’t an actual counter offer.  And I personally haven’t seen one major leaguer saying they can’t make ends meat. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Of course they rejected the deal because the last offer wasn’t an actual counter offer.  And I personally haven’t seen one major leaguer saying they can’t make ends meat. 

I never said they said they can't make ends meet, meat. They're acting like it on Twitter. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

The owners said they would counter and instead they said choose one of these three offers and then from that we will counter. 

The players countered with "we'll think about it, and if we don't like it, we'll go back to the way it was before."

That's ridiculous. 

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

One of the owners' offers was status quo, so I'm not sure why the players' counter is "ridiculous." 

Because they included other terms in their proposal. The players haven't countered with anything that includes any kind of terms. 

Imagine if the owners countered the player's CBT offer with: "We'll think about it, but if we don't agree within 8 months, we'll just go back to $220M"

Ridiculous.