• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

15 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Owners do understand there is something called inflation?

Same CBT threshold ($220m) for THREE straight years????

Inflation only exists when it's used to critique the sitting president. In all other contexts, it's a concept millennials made up to complain about the price of housing.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Inflation only exists when it's used to critique the sitting president. In all other contexts, it's a concept millennials made up to complain about the price of housing.

I’m when this administration in the last 12 months prints a full 40% of all the money ever printed in the county’s history . . . 

They probably deserve some criticism for inflation.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Trolling again.

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I’m when this administration in the last 12 months prints a full 40% of all the money ever printed in the county’s history . . . 

They probably deserve some criticism for inflation.

I moved the sticker at my local Shell station so that Biden said, "I did that!" to 6 taquitos for $1.50.

So owners should just cancel a month of games and set a new deadline of March 31.

And players in turn should say they will not participate in any postseason baseball unless a deal is in place before March 15th.

Let’s have a street fight.

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I moved the sticker at my local Shell station so that Biden said, "I did that!" to 6 taquitos for $1.50.

You know at least once a week some Spicolli says, “6 taquitos for $1.50?  Cool.  I will take 4 taquitos my man.”

image.gif

Edited by Dtwncbad

17 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

You know what he meant.

I don’t know what you mean.

(Yes of course I did.  I am just entertaining myself and trying to have a small amount of fun to offset the absence of baseball and what’s happening.)

Edited by Dtwncbad