• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

2 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

The most talented player to ever play this game, MVP last year. 6 million is a disgrace stop the nonsense Artie pay the man

So when the Angels and Ohtani negotiated his current contract, which was signed before his MVP season, how much should he have been paid?

Edited by Tank

3 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

This year he is making 6 mill what would he get on open market 50 or more? Yes he can get injured next season and never play again. So many young players do not get money they deserve. 

3 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

The most talented player to ever play this game, MVP last year. 6 million is a disgrace stop the nonsense Artie pay the man

So pay the players more and lower all the prices for the fans?

You are a financial genius.

9 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

So pay the players more and lower all the prices for the fans?

You are a financial genius.

Who was selling tickets plus jersey's for team. In a season with Trout and Rendon were out fans came out to see who play. Who was talk of all of baseball. Tear up his current contract pay him this year or sign him to extension. When he is gone watch all halo fans cry about it. Yes lower prices for fans especially families with kids should get discounts. Future is in having kids come out to games. Pay the players who deserve to be paid.

56 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Who was selling tickets plus jersey's for team. In a season with Trout and Rendon were out fans came out to see who play. Who was talk of all of baseball. Tear up his current contract pay him this year or sign him to extension. When he is gone watch all halo fans cry about it. Yes lower prices for fans especially families with kids should get discounts. Future is in having kids come out to games. Pay the players who deserve to be paid.

So the marketable players that pull in fans should be well compensated.  This is groundbreaking.  Have you considered being an agent?

And what is your recommendation for the Angels to charge as the average ticket price?

Edited by Dtwncbad

2 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

So the marketable players that pull in fans should be well compensated.  This is groundbreaking.  Have you considered being an agent?

And what is your recommendation for the Angels to charge as the average ticket price?

I'm saying tear up last year deal for Ohtani and pay 20 to 25 mill. Sign him to extension now. Ohtani is not being compensated this year. I do not know what ticket prices have Artie open up his books and that way we can make sure Artie does not go broke. Paid 160 mill for Angels what are they worth now close to 3 billion. I would have plans for ticket prices. One night a week 2 kids free with paying adult. I have many other plans I would put in place

7 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

I'm saying tear up last year deal for Ohtani and pay 20 to 25 mill. Sign him to extension now. Ohtani is not being compensated this year. I do not know what ticket prices have Artie open up his books and that way we can make sure Artie does not go broke. Paid 160 mill for Angels what are they worth now close to 3 billion. I would have plans for ticket prices. One night a week 2 kids free with paying adult. I have many other plans I would put in place

This is sheer idiocy.

24 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

That’s probably why you’re not an owner and just an idiot. 

1 hour ago, Angels 1961 said:

I love how you assume Ohtani wants an extension now. . . instead of after another stellar year (putting his “fragile, handle with care” tag behind him) where he would be offered substantially more.

When did you guys have that conversation?

And I also really love that if Arte would just open up his books to you, then you could for sure guide him to run the team better.

Keep us posted on both.

Edited by Dtwncbad