• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

5 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

It is pretty silly to say the people negotiating are not reasonable people.  That’s just your displeasure with the fact that it is not yet resolved.

you don't know jack shit about what i think. their past meetings have been reported to have lasted mere minutes. that's the totality of what i expressed.

1 hour ago, ukyah said:

you don't know jack shit about what i think. their past meetings have been reported to have lasted mere minutes. that's the totality of what i expressed.

Haha you said they were unreasonable people presumably solely based on the length of a meeting you “don’t know jack shit about.”

That’s just not clear thinking.

Now you snap.

Please keep going so we can observe and actually identify who the “unreasonable people” are.

7 hours ago, Stradling said:

It is very difficult to resolve something when you don’t meet for 6 weeks.  I would say that if they aren’t meeting then one or both parties are being unreasonable.  

They should negotiate the 2056 deal now too.  Otherwise they are just being unreasonable.

7 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

this one seems dumb to me.  

I agree.  It seems contradictory to how a draft pick is determined.   If there is evidence of service time manipulation, it makes more sense for the team who is manipulating service time to lose a draft pick.

4 minutes ago, AngelsFanAlways1 said:

When did this stop being about baseball and became...

You have two sides negotiating and by all accounts there is not a huge fundamental issue that looks insurmountable this time around.  They basically are negotiating details.

We may or may not start the season on time.  We will find out.

But none of this will stop the drama queens from grossly speculating a bunch of garbage they know nothing about, including assessing the people involved as being unreasonable. . . When there is nothing to indicate anybody is actually being unreasonable.

Negotiating details is not being unreasonable.  Holding firm on one point to make progress in another point is not being unreasonable.

It is simply negotiation.

24 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

You have two sides negotiating and by all accounts there is not a huge fundamental issue that looks insurmountable this time around.  They basically are negotiating details.

We may or may not start the season on time.  We will find out.

But none of this will stop the drama queens from grossly speculating a bunch of garbage they know nothing about, including assessing the people involved as being unreasonable. . . When there is nothing to indicate anybody is actually being unreasonable.

Negotiating details is not being unreasonable.  Holding firm on one point to make progress in another point is not being unreasonable.

It is simply negotiation.

Haha you are a joke. Negotiating is a verb, they weren’t verbing.