• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Dead Celebrities That Don't Warrant Their Own Thread

St1ck

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy-Bleu Knight, Slash's Stepdaughter, Dead at 25

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lucy-bleu-knight-slashs-stepdaughter-001902608.html

Lucy-Bleu Knight, stepdaughter of Guns N' Roses guitarist, Slash, has died. The musician and his longtime girlfriend, Meegan Hodges, Lucy-Bleu's mom, announced the news Sunday, revealing the 25-year-old died 'peacefully' on Friday in Los Angeles.

John Mayall, pioneering British blues musician, dies at 90

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/john-mayall-pioneering-british-blues-012658395.html

John Mayall, the musician and bandleader often referred to as the godfather of the British blues — and whose long-running group the Bluesbreakers incubated some of rock music’s biggest talents, including Eric Clapton, Mick Taylor and Mick Fleetwood — died Monday at his home in California, according to a statement posted by his family on his official Facebook page. He was 90.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

John Mayall, pioneering British blues musician, dies at 90

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/john-mayall-pioneering-british-blues-012658395.html

John Mayall, the musician and bandleader often referred to as the godfather of the British blues — and whose long-running group the Bluesbreakers incubated some of rock music’s biggest talents, including Eric Clapton, Mick Taylor and Mick Fleetwood — died Monday at his home in California, according to a statement posted by his family on his official Facebook page. He was 90.

My brother bought the Back to the Roots album when it came out. It features a who's who of band members. The only track that I clearly remember was Mr. Censor Man. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Redondo said:

image.gif

they used to hold a senior pga event at rancho park near downtown LA. got to see him make a birdie and do the sword routine. it was fun to see it happen in person. 

guys like him and trevino were great showmen on course.  

When I started my career there was a Famous Amos next door to Modern Videofilm on Sunset Blvd. We would take turns buying fresh made cookies for the night shift. Straight out of the ovens they were the best you could ever hope for. What you buy now in stores is a dog treat in comparison. 

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

When I started my career there was a Famous Amos next door to Modern Videofilm on Sunset Blvd. We would take turns buying fresh made cookies for the night shift. Straight out of the ovens they were the best you could ever hope for. What you buy now in stores is a dog treat in comparison. 

yeah, they were larger, too. my mom used to bring some home every once in a while.

his commercial success soon brought on a competitor - 

download-6.jpg

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

I actually think I remember that Modern Videofilm place.  

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

This is probably a mistake to tell you, but you can get fresh made cookies delivered from Insomnia Cookies or Crumbl (and probably others) that are solid.  

1 hour ago, cals said:

This is probably a mistake to tell you, but you can get fresh made cookies delivered from Insomnia Cookies or Crumbl (and probably others) that are solid.  

Thanks, but I'm waiting for the best cookie maker to recover from back surgery.