• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Adell

Torridd

Last night, the broadcast did a side-by-side comparison of his swing, from last year and last night. His leg lift isn't as high, his weight balance is more back, and there's much less movement in his bat. I'm sure there were others. But, bottom line, he's been working some things. Good to see. 

On 8/4/2021 at 11:35 AM, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Last night, the broadcast did a side-by-side comparison of his swing, from last year and last night. His leg lift isn't as high, his weight balance is more back, and there's much less movement in his bat. I'm sure there were others. But, bottom line, he's been working some things. Good to see. 

Yep, cutting down on the wasted movement during the AB seems to have been very positive for Adell.  Ohtani did the same thing, so did several others.  I think the next one to follow suit should be Marsh.

On 8/4/2021 at 11:15 AM, Tank said:

he's living with his girlfriend in texas, kind of close to dallas/arlington i believe. he's gone radio silent on facebook so i haven't heard or seen anything from him in a while.

I think it was his fiancée. Still is too, I think.