• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Angels have 2 players of the month!

Shohei Ohtani is AL Player of the Month for a second consecutive month after adding the award for July to the one he won for June. He is the first player to win back to back awards since 2012.

Shohei's July: 9 HRs; 19 RBI; 16 Walks; .282/ .396/ .671 as a hitter. 1.35 ERA, 17 K's and 1 Walk in 20 innings pitching.

Raisel Iglesias is AL Reliever of the Month for July: 1.93 ERA; 19 K's and 1 Walk in 14 innings. 

Great stuff from pretty much our only competent reliever. 

17 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

Raisel Iglesias is AL Reliever of the Month for July: 1.93 ERA; 19 K's and 1 Walk in 14 innings. 

Great stuff from pretty much our only competent reliever. 

a playoff team doesn't need something like this.  Minasian was probably astounded by the lack of interest.  

44 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

a playoff team doesn't need something like this.  Minasian was probably astounded by the lack of interest.  

23 minutes ago, Revad said:

It’s possible there were some good offers out there.  I’m just saying.

Minasian's comment about not wanting to give up on this team this year would appear to indicate the Angels didn't want to move him. Dumb move in my book but there you go, what do I know?

2 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

Minasian's comment about not wanting to give up on this team this year would appear to indicate the Angels didn't want to move him. Dumb move in my book but there you go, what do I know?

and how's he helping us now?  I'm sure those 18 innings over the rest of the season to get us 84 wins are gonna be incredibly memorable.  

2 hours ago, Dochalo said:

and how's he helping us now?  I'm sure those 18 innings over the rest of the season to get us 84 wins are gonna be incredibly memorable.  

They didnt want to risk blowing the leads Bundy hands over.

Plus they knew Ohtani is tight with Iglesias and didnt want to ruin that.

They just mixed up which one.