• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Rangers (8/2/21): Rodriguez on the mound

Quick note: due to work obligations between now and next Tuesday, I likely won't be available to consistently start the Gameday Threads during that stretch.  If it's getting close to game time and you see I haven't started one, anyone should feel free to jump in and do it yourself so we can keep them going.  Thanks!

Edited by jsnpritchett

23 minutes ago, True Grich said:

@jsnpritchett, Give me your boss' phone number and I'll fix this nonsense.  I mean, WTF?  You might have to quit your job.

I'm a consultant, so I'm basically my own boss.  Ha ha.  One client has me on retainer and I just happen to be handling 3 movie test screenings for them within the next week.  I'm non-exclusive to them, so I do consulting work for other clients on a per-movie basis.  Another one of my clients has a screening this week, so I'm juggling 4 total over that time frame.  Plenty of people aren't getting any work these days, so I'm not complaining!

Heading out the door now.  Go, Rodriguez!

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'm a consultant, so I'm basically my own boss.  Ha ha.  One client has me on retainer and I just happen to be handling 3 movie test screenings for them within the next week.  I'm non-exclusive to them, so I do consulting work for other clients on a per-movie basis.  Another one of my clients has a screening this week, so I'm juggling 4 total over that time frame.  Plenty of people aren't getting any work these days, so I'm not complaining!

Heading out the door now.  Go, Rodriguez!

Wait so you don’t own a bunch of Wendy’s? I’m tired of your lies

He is 68 years old and couldn't find a strike zone with a seeing eye dog. MLB needs to step in a clean house of all umpires that are underperforming and send West to his Umpire union office to fill out TPS forms for the rest of his career in baseball.