• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Race to oblivion ! Afghanistan vs. South Vietnam edition

Collapse !  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which pathetic puppet entity will collapse faster !?

• Afghanistan
    • South Vietnam (fell approximately 2 years after withdrawal of US forces)

Just now, Jason said:

I guess he should have taken care of it before his term was up but I don’t think he purposely kicked it down the road. Covid kind of took over everything. Just like Biden, I assume he made many of the military decisions based on advice from those leaders. Maybe that’s the problem though 

I don't truly think he did either, that was more Redondo's post that mentioned that. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

That’s funny because a lot of people live that way and have that mentality. That’s why many are drowning in debt 

Remember the first budget I worked on.  I was due for vacation and put in for it and the policy was nobody takes vacation until their budget is done.  Ok, I took it home on Friday and turned it in Monday.  They spent a whole week grading my budget in meetings to come up with "we just don't like when people can do their budgets that fast."  I said Aloha, I'm off. 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Trump did quite a bit to modernize our military and let’s not forget he had to fix Obama’s mess in Iraq. 

Funny, if I mention Trump he is living in my head or he is no longer running things but yoyo back to Obama.  Makes perfect sense. 

46 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Funny, if I mention Trump he is living in my head or he is no longer running things but yoyo back to Obama.  Makes perfect sense. 

I rarely blame Obama. I may point out his gayness frequently but I don’t harp about his policies. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

She’s smart to stay away from this shit show as much as possible. She’s the presumptive 2024 dem nominee so this would be easy fodder for the rep candidate 

I miss the days when the vice-president had nothing more to do than attend the funerals of foreign leaders and daily check on the health of the president. Oh, and the rare tie-breaking vote in the Senate. 

16 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't know how I would have done it and I'm thankful that it wasn't my decision to make.

I believe Biden fucked up. I'm not defending him. But I also don't see a better way of doing it and with all due respect I don't think anyone here does either.

We can't even figure out how to improve the Angels rotation, so yes, this complex withdrawal and evacuation of thousands of people after a 20-year war is far beyond our pay grade. But this is a message board and some of us (myself included) have a lot of time on their hands and think they know stuff.

16 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I miss the days when the vice-president had nothing more to do than attend the funerals of foreign leaders and daily check on the health of the president. Oh, and the rare tie-breaking vote in the Senate

That's really the only thing they have any responsibility for. other than that, it's a pointless position 

15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The Kamala hate is funny. And it's never for the right reasons.

People shouldn't hate other people. When it comes to Harris I don't see what anyone likes about her, politically. Is it personality? Has she actually done anything that is good? Her record of locking people up doesn't really fit the current Democrat agenda. To me she seems like a partisan hack that will just go with whatever way the wind blows.