• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Race to oblivion ! Afghanistan vs. South Vietnam edition

Collapse !  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which pathetic puppet entity will collapse faster !?

• Afghanistan
    • South Vietnam (fell approximately 2 years after withdrawal of US forces)

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I just assumed it was the same reasoning as Redondo sharing the Branco comics.

Yep, they’re basically just memes at this point, the fact that they’re now being put out as “official statements” rather than him just spewing shit on Twitter somehow makes them even more hilarious 

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Norwegian intelligence group reports that the Taliban are searching in major Afghan cities for anyone who helped America and will "punish" them and their families.

Thanks, Biden and Trump and Obama and Bush!

You should get all your breakfast club buddies together and save them dude.  You can be the geriatric expendables mang.  Extremely cool. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

"Any American who wants to come home, we will get you home."

There's a high probability his opponents will come back at him with those words.

For some there has to come to a point of personal responsibility. I'm not talking about people that worked at the embassy. Not that I would go there in the first place but if I was there I would have noped the fuck out as soon as I saw Trump and Pompeo playing grab ass with the Taliban. 

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

All of you guys complaining just want to stay in Afghanistan forever.

My philosophy in 2001 was nuclear carpet bomb the middle east, not just Afghanistan but the entir middle east. Wipe the slate competely clean, destroy the birthplace of religion and leave no temple, cathedral or mosque to play the holy ground game. 

Then I sobered up and realized we were going to fuck up like Russia did and actually send in troops to a country that was ruled by thousands of self proclaimed kings. There was never a win in this war. But simple revenge could have been accomplished in hours that would have imprinted a very clear message. Don't fuck with the US. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

From a pre-approved list lol. Even then a reporter just called him out for saying that Americans aren't having problems getting to the airport. Now he's backtracking.

So his pre-approved list isn't just a bunch of Biden nutswingers?

46 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Yep they were going hand him over on a Golden platter.  A review of the facts about Afghanistan and Iraq should make any reasonable person that’s not completely poisoned by partisan bullshit completely insane. 

Unless I’m missing something, based off the article, they wanted to hand him over via a third party country. And of course after we had started air strikes is when the offer came. Any idea what country was to be the third party?

Quick question. How many people are we supposed/expected to evacuate? I’m talking Afghans only. One reason this is probably going poorly is there are just too many. And I know how much some don’t trust the whole refugee plan.

34 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Unless I’m missing something, based off the article, they wanted to hand him over via a third party country. And of course after we had started air strikes is when the offer came. Any idea what country was to be the third party?

It never got to the point where they discussed the 3rd party.  Anyway the point is that it was never really about Bin Laden.  If it was they could have easily done this without the forever war.  And we have tons of correspondence from the time.  They wanted the war.  They wanted a war very badly ever since they lost their soviet spectre to drive MIC machine.  Fucking Rumsfeld literally said they didn’t have enough targets in Afghanistan and poof ! The axis of evil Iraq war stuff started.  Anyway they wanted Iraq for a long time as I’m sure you know.  The same people wanted Iran and still want Iran.  If they ever get a chance they’ll do that also. 

We started bombing and the Taliban rolled over almost immediately.  We could have got bin laden and been done with it.  That’s not what these fuckers wanted. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Have the radicals been around since the beginning? Legit question, as I'm not sure. I know that Muslims were on the cutting edge of science and education at the turn of the previous millennium (1000 AD), but eventually the fundamentalist version of Islam won out in the Middle East.

I mean the founder was a murder and a child rapist.