• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Race to oblivion ! Afghanistan vs. South Vietnam edition

Collapse !  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which pathetic puppet entity will collapse faster !?

• Afghanistan
    • South Vietnam (fell approximately 2 years after withdrawal of US forces)

8 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Daily Wire

But it wouldn't surprise me if this is true.

Why would any of you listen to this cock sucker and the rest of his ilk now ? 

There was no exiting Afghanistan “the right way” that’s all a crock of bullshit.  Biden ripped off the bandaid and the crazed reaction of every corner of our fucking evil political class - the lanyard goblins, the natsec freaks, the fucking think tank fail children -  is exactly the evidence that he was completely right to do this.  This is one of the only good things an American president has done in my entire life.  Finally an actual America first thing.  

CB54EA32-E094-41CD-82EB-F2322E615676.jpeg

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

Some of this I remember. Other details I forgot about. Especially the Taliban offering to try Bin Laden themselves. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/14/afghanistan.terrorism5

Yep they were going hand him over on a Golden platter.  A review of the facts about Afghanistan and Iraq should make any reasonable person that’s not completely poisoned by partisan bullshit completely insane. 

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Why would any of you listen to this cock sucker and the rest of his ilk now ? 

There was no exiting Afghanistan “the right way” that’s all a crock of bullshit.  Biden ripped off the bandaid and the crazed reaction of every corner of our fucking evil political class - the lanyard goblins, the natsec freaks, the fucking think tank fail children -  is exactly the evidence that he was completely right to do this.  This is one of the only good things an American president has done in my entire life.  Finally an actual America first thing.  

CB54EA32-E094-41CD-82EB-F2322E615676.jpeg

"fucking think tank fail children" belongs on r/BrandNewSentences

All of you guys complaining just want to stay in Afghanistan forever.  You all just want this country to waste its riches on that bullshit forever,  none of it in any way to your benefit or anyone you knows benefit.  In fact to your loss.  While the counties infrastructure falls apart everything else going on in this fucking country.  Fucking pain piggies.  All of you love getting owned by Lockheed Martin.  Cucks. 

Edited by UndertheHalo