• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Race to oblivion ! Afghanistan vs. South Vietnam edition

Collapse !  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which pathetic puppet entity will collapse faster !?

• Afghanistan
    • South Vietnam (fell approximately 2 years after withdrawal of US forces)

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I believe he is.

There was no good way to handle this. Biden fucked it up. But...well, you know.

Forget about the country and focus on getting people and military items out first. That’s what should have happened. It’s like when you take your car in to get an oil change, you take the change out of the ashtray so those lowlife ass wipes don’t steal it. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Forget about the country and focus on getting people and military items out first. That’s what should have happened. It’s like when you take your car in to get an oil change, you take the change out of the ashtray so those lowlife ass wipes don’t steal it. 

I do not do this. I consider it a tip.

There's probably some french fries between the seats too that they're more than welcome to help themselves to.

49 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I have to wonder if any of the aircraft that wan't small survelience craft, were left with any avionics in place. Without the proper flight crew and maintenence our top aircraft is basically a museum piece. 

Some stuff might be worth money if the Chinese or others want to reverse-engineer it.

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Some stuff might be worth money if the Chinese or others want to reverse-engineer it.

That's why I mentioned removal of avionics. Currently the Chinese are fully invested in Russian aircraft exploitation. The hull of our aircraft has no real value without the sophisticated electronics. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That's why I mentioned removal of avionics. Currently the Chinese are fully invested in Russian aircraft exploitation. The hull of our aircraft has no real value without the sophisticated electronics. 

If they weren’t going to take the aircraft they should have blown them up 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I have to wonder if any of the aircraft that wan't small survelience craft, were left with any avionics in place. Without the proper flight crew and maintenence our top aircraft is basically a museum piece. 

There are videos of them flying our helicopters but who knows what the fuel/weapons systems situation is.

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

If only Trump had exited before Biden became President none of this would have happened...well maybe some of it.

By the way, how much of that stuff got left behind by the Afghan military?

That’s a good point. Probably a lot of it