• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Rooting for Rengifo

Luis Rengifo Baseball GIF by Salt Lake Bees

Wow, I didn't realise Rengifo had such cannon arm, that relay throw to 3rd was hammered in absolutely bang on target, Wong barely had to move his glove once the ball hit it. Great baseball. It wasn't his only highlight either and aside from Shohei he was the player of the game for me.

I hope he stays up this time and really nails down a place in the team. I've liked him for a while and now it's time for him to step-up and take his chance, really rooting for him to come good and claim a long term place in the infield. Now he just needs to repeat last night's performance on a regular basis and we've got an Aybar 2.0. Go Luis.

16 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

All jinxes were purged with the latest upgrade. Carry on @WicketMaiden.

Even @Angelsjunky is in the clear.

Thanks Chuckster. Without some positivity this place would be far too maudlin, angry and bitter. If the gods want to get all jinxy by me complimenting their fine work on Rengifo's arm, so be it. I'm a positive guy, I say positive things, that's not going to change. 

39 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

Thanks Chuckster. Without some positivity this place would be far too maudlin, angry and bitter. If the gods want to get all jinxy by me complimenting their fine work on Rengifo's arm, so be it. I'm a positive guy, I say positive things, that's not going to change. 

Yeah, everyone needs to cool it on the superstitious stuff here. To your point, it really diminishes optimistic and positive threads/posts. 

If anyone thinks the reason this player or that player starts sucking or gets hurt is due to a post on a message board, they themselves need to go sacrifice a chicken or something.

51 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

I hope you don’t carry that positive attitude around when you take COVID and/or STD tests.

12 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yeah, everyone needs to cool it on the superstitious stuff here. To your point, it really diminishes optimistic and positive threads/posts. 

If anyone thinks the reason this player or that player starts sucking or gets hurt is due to a post on a message board, they themselves need to go sacrifice a chicken or something.

I'm fairly certain we're all being facetious when we talk about the jinx stuff. It's more of a running joke now, a la "your and idiot" and "Craig."

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

If you really think we're serious about the jinx stuff, you should eat a chicken or something.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm fairly certain we're all being facetious when we talk about the jinx stuff. It's more of a running joke now, a la "your and idiot" and "Craig."

^^^^  This ^^^^

5 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

You should own a Spitfire if you ever want that to change.

5 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

Lmao.  We’ll see about that.  

How long have you been following the Angels ? I’m not being a jerk.  Genuinely interested.  Being positive is good.  

Edited by UndertheHalo