• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Upton, Ward, and Stassi...

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

Here's an idea: Maybe the Angels got their asses kicked by a better team. I mean, Occam's Razor and all.

How about you just change your damn username and stop with the jinxing. Your bad juju is killing us.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

To be fair, the team didn't end up getting their asses kicked last night. 8-5 is more respectable than 8-1 or whatever the score was before that.

That and they came really close to potentially catching or going ahead of the A's with Upton up with two outs and the bases juiced down 8-5, then later with Jared Walsh with runners at 1st and 3rd the inning later. 

2 hours ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

I'm not sure that Taylor Ward will stick in the Majors. Could be a AAAA guy. He still has options....

He has improved his major league numbers every year and this year has produced at 111 wRC+

He is going to be starting every day as a right fielder going forward.

On 6/14/2021 at 11:24 AM, Angelsjunky said:

...are carrying this offense. Shohei is helping too, but those three are really playing well. And it looks like Rendon his finally hitting, with a .311/.360/.489 line in June. But I wanted to give props to those three, as they've really stepped it up.

Hopefully Trout doesn't ruin things when he comes back.

AJ coming in like...

troll dancing GIF

4 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

I have to confess to some jinxiness too - at the end of May I started a thread about That Walsh Bloke... in June he is hitting .212.

Sincere apologies for that, he was fun to watch before I jinxed him.

False flag. Somewhere around the same time AJ nutted over Jared Walsh but was happy to let you take the credit for it.