• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Upton, Ward, and Stassi...

...are carrying this offense. Shohei is helping too, but those three are really playing well. And it looks like Rendon his finally hitting, with a .311/.360/.489 line in June. But I wanted to give props to those three, as they've really stepped it up.

Hopefully Trout doesn't ruin things when he comes back.

The defense is the number one reason they've been playing so well, but the offense has just clicked. The team is playing really well and its hard not to be excited about Trout coming back.

I'll try to keep the magic down. The team sucks. Fuck everyone and everything. They're going to bomb.

Better?

1 minute ago, Revad said:

The positioning of the the infielders has changed, wonder who came up with that idea.

Well if you believe what's been said.  It's the analytics guys.   

Maybe the manager is actually doing what the numbers say now instead of the opposite?  I say that because I watched games with the data up and saw him go against the numbers over and over again as well as pitch the batter opposite from the switches.

I stopped looking/worrying about it because it wasn't worth getting upset over but the defense had been a massive issue.

27 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

The defense is the number one reason they've been playing so well, but the offense has just clicked. The team is playing really well and its hard not to be excited about Trout coming back.

I'll try to keep the magic down. The team sucks. Fuck everyone and everything. They're going to bomb.

Better?

Don't lose the magic AJ, post who is hot on the A's, jinx the hell out of our opponents. That Olson fella deserves an article on just how much of an all-star he's going to be. 

20 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Better?

No! 

Whoever you cut your bargain with knows when you're being disingenuous, but at least you tried.    We should all start smoking cigars and drinking rum to counter whatever voodoo you have uncorked.  

BS aside... I do get a kick out of your playing with the baseball gods all the time.

9 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Well if you believe what's been said.  It's the analytics guys.   

Maybe the manager is actually doing what the numbers say now instead of the opposite?  I say that because I watched games with the data up and saw him go against the numbers over and over again as well as pitch the batter opposite from the switches.

I stopped looking/worrying about it because it wasn't worth getting upset over but the defense had been a massive issue.

I have missed more games this season because of not wanting to watch the crash and burn. Now that the team is on a run AJ decides to throw a Moltov Cocktail at the JuJu. He's like the Maddon of fans. 

34 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

...are carrying this offense. Shohei is helping too, but those three are really playing well. And it looks like Rendon his finally hitting, with a .311/.360/.489 line in June. But I wanted to give props to those three, as they've really stepped it up.

Hopefully Trout doesn't ruin things when he comes back.

I really like Ward in RF

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I have missed more games this season because of not wanting to watch the crash and burn. Now that the team is on a run AJ decides to throw a Moltov Cocktail at the JuJu. He's like the Maddon of fans. 

Only thing Im superstitious about is baseball, and watching AJ do the AJ stuff gets me every time.  Gotta give him credit though, he "aint care" one bit.

3 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Only thing Im superstitious about is baseball, and watching AJ do the AJ stuff gets me every time.  Gotta give him credit though, he "aint care" one bit.

Yeah, you pretty know he isn't wearing the same underwear as when the streak started. 

On that topic, Gold Bond for any of you keeping the faith. 

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Let's be real. The team has been beating up on crappy teams. Starting tonight they'll go back to sub-mediocre ball as they're facing an actually good team.

Am I doing it right?

No because you are stating your objective by asking. Rookie mistake. 

29 minutes ago, Revad said:

I may be wearing the same underware as when the streak began but at at least I’ve washed and and taken showers.  When the underware is in the wash I have no problem going commando in my sweats.  Unfortunately it doesn’t show.

Your use of the word “streak” in that first sentence is a bit disturbing.