• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Reasons to be cheerful

15 minutes ago, foolios said:

that’s exactly what I’m looking for in a woman

So, you want a woman with three penises that likes the sound of her own voice?

15 minutes ago, foolios said:

You’ll be the first to know, mate

Can't wait! If it's cals cross dressing you may need counselling afterwards, so I'm happy to oblige.

Failos gets on a bus, and ends up sitting next to a very attractive nun. Enamored with her, he asks if he can have sex with her. Naturally, she says no, and gets off the bus. Failos goes to the bus driver, cals, and asks him if he knows of a way for him to have sex with the nun.

"Well," says cals, "every night at 8 o'clock, she goes to the cemetery to pray. If you dress up as God, I'm sure you could convince her to have sex with you."

Failos decides to try it, and dresses up in his best God costume. At eight, he sees the nun and appears before her.

"Oh, God!" she exclaims. "Take me with you!" Failos tells the nun that she must first have sex with him to prove her loyalty. The nun says yes, but tells him she prefers anal sex. Before you know it, they're getting down to it, having nasty, grunty, loud sex. After it's over, failos pulls off his God disguise.

"Ha, ha! I'm the man from the bus!"

"Ha, ha!" says the nun, removing "her" costume. "I'm cals!"

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Failos gets on a bus, and ends up sitting next to a very attractive nun. Enamored with her, he asks if he can have sex with her. Naturally, she says no, and gets off the bus. Failos goes to the bus driver, cals, and asks him if he knows of a way for him to have sex with the nun.

"Well," says cals, "every night at 8 o'clock, she goes to the cemetery to pray. If you dress up as God, I'm sure you could convince her to have sex with you."

Failos decides to try it, and dresses up in his best God costume. At eight, he sees the nun and appears before her.

"Oh, God!" she exclaims. "Take me with you!" Failos tells the nun that she must first have sex with him to prove her loyalty. The nun says yes, but tells him she prefers anal sex. Before you know it, they're getting down to it, having nasty, grunty, loud srx. After it's over, failos pulls off his God disguise.

"Ha, ha! I'm the man from the bus!"

"Ha, ha!" says the nun, removing "her" costume. "I'm cals!"

I laughed way too hard at that

4 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

So, you want a woman with three penises that likes the sound of her own voice?

Can't wait! If it's cals cross dressing you may need counselling afterwards, so I'm happy to oblige.

We actually have a thread about some Iraqi kid born with 3 penises so it’s not unheard of.

And I already need some counseling from this place.