• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Reasons to be cheerful

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

i also found out that i have enough continuing ed credits to renew my teacher certification for the last time in my career. no more summer school classes for me, webinars, seminars, etc. I'm done.

If the Angels make the playoffs (I haven’t given up) it would be a very good year.

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

i also found out that i have enough continuing ed credits to renew my teacher certification for the last time in my career. no more summer school classes for me, webinars, seminars, etc. I'm done.

How will you know you’re doing everything wrong without summer school classes, webinars, seminars, etc? The experts, who probably haven’t seen a classroom or live students in 20 years, will not be able to fix you. I’m worried.

5 hours ago, eligrba said:

How will you know you’re doing everything wrong without summer school classes, webinars, seminars, etc? The experts, who probably haven’t seen a classroom or live students in 20 years, will not be able to fix you. I’m worried.

I’ll just have to play it by ear. Wish me luck!

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I think the balance of negativity/positivity here has been pretty solid thus far. 

I joked about this being a "jinx" earlier, but we need threads like this to remind everyone that things aren't as bad as they seem.

And, also, that they can always gets worse 

"Balance"