• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2021 Olympics USA Men’s Baseball Team Thread

mmc

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, ukyah said:

this will be like watching the world baseball classic, which i really enjoy. i wonder if i can watch it? don't have cable anymore.

You can watch the first game vs Israel tomorrow, on NBCOlympics.com, but you'll have to wake up early as it starts at 3 AM PT.

8-1 victory for the US. Eddy Alvarez did the heavy lifting on offense. Joe Ryan showed why he's a top 100 prospect, needed only 70 pitches to get through six. Team Israel had done familiar faces, like Ian Kinsler, Blake Gailen, Danny Valencia and Ryan Lavernaway. 

US will play South Korea tomorrow, who figure, along with Japan to be the favorites as they use their professional players and play together as a national team for extended periods of time.