• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Grade Biden’s first 100 days

Grade Biden’s first 100 days as POTUS  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Biden’s first 100 days

• A
    • A-
    • B+
    • B
    • B-
    • C+
    • C
    • C-
    • D+
    • D
    • D-
    • F
    • A+
    • F-

13 hours ago, Tank said:

serious question - why aren't voting procedures, including machines and how ballots are turned in, standardized across the country for a federal election? i don't like that each state does its own thing, which has called a lot of processes into question in the last five years.

seems like the federal election commission (or perhaps congress but most of them are idiots) should try to standardize the whole thing, imho.

Aren't conservatives all about state's rights and less government?

Are you lib-ing out, Tank?

My son works for one of the companies that supplies voting machines and tech support for the greater Los Angeles area. It is based out of South America and as soon as parts are available he will be flying out to Albania to assist in training and technical support.

Albania. We have the same voting machines as a third world country, provided by a third world country.  

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

My son works for one of the companies that supplies voting machines and tech support for the greater Los Angeles area. It is based out of South America and as soon as parts are available he will be flying out to Albania to assist in training and technical support.

Albania. We have the same voting machines as a third world country, provided by a third world country.  

You don't know where Albania is, do you?

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

You guys do know that Blarg is wrong 100% of 99.999% of the time.  

On 4/30/2021 at 3:04 PM, fan_since79 said:

I was looking for a N/A (Not Applicable) but that option wasn't there.

It's not applicable because he's not a legitimate president. The election was stolen. Lock, stock, and barrel. Pay attention to the Arizona audit

If he were the legitimate president, I'd give him a D. He's done very little good, but he did a really good thing, yesterday I believe. Stopped all travel from India. Everyone and his extended family over there have COVID, and many are dying. 

I apologize but I wasn't paying attention the last week when they had to shut down because the arena was previously booked for high school graduations. How much closer are we to proving Sleepy Joe masterminded stealing a a presidential election? 

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

I apologize but I wasn't paying attention the last week when they had to shut down because the arena was previously booked for high school graduations. How much closer are we to proving Sleepy Joe masterminded stealing a a presidential election? 

dude, the kracken is going to be revealed any day now. hang tight.

11 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

9 hours ago, Tank said:

dude, the kracken is going to be revealed any day now. hang tight.

THIS IS ALL PART OF Q's PLAN.

JUST WAIT AND SEE.

TRUMP IS CURRENTLY THE SHADOW PRESIDENT.

MAGAKRACKEN.

Did you guys know that the term “3rd“ world wasn’t meant to describe poor or backwards countries.  It was meant to describe the states that did not wish to align explicitly behind Washington or Moscow after World War 2.  Which meant that in most cases the fucking spooks went in and made their lives as miserable as possible. 

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Did you guys know that the term “3rd“ world wasn’t meant to describe poor or backwards countries.  It was meant to describe the states that did not wish to align explicitly behind Washington or Moscow after World War 2.  Which meant that in most cases the fucking spooks went in and made their lives as miserable as possible. 

This post makes me wet.

42 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Does that make Albania decidedly not third world? Also, 4th lowest unemployment rate in the Balkans, so that's gotta count for something. As for the great nation of South America, I will need to conduct more research into its past foreign policy.

17 minutes ago, Don said:

Does that make Albania decidedly not third world? Also, 4th lowest unemployment rate in the Balkans, so that's gotta count for something. As for the great nation of South America, I will need to conduct more research into its past foreign policy.

Fairly certain Albania was part of the Warsaw Pact and literally not a 3rd world country. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ackchyually | Know Your Meme