• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2021 California Recall Election

How are you voting in the recall?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How are you voting in the recall?

• “No” on recall
    • “Yes” on recall
  2. 2. Who are you voting for to replace him?

• Larry Elder
    • John Cox
    • Kevin Faulconer
    • Kevin Kylie
    • Caitlyn Jenner
    • Kevin Paffrath
    • Leaving this question blank
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you think Newsom will be recalled?

• Yes
    • No

33 minutes ago, mmc said:

I don’t think this has been posted in here yet and it’s a few weeks old by this point but anyone watches this and still thinks the guy isn’t a complete out of touch dickhead is delusional

Has he ever pointed a gun at anyone?

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Taylor you just bought yourself a kick in the nuts at the next AW function.

How many is that how? I might just preemptively get castrated.

Calling someone a retard is probably the dumbest insult you could give. MMC is a good dude. No need for personal attacks.

31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

How many is that how? I might just preemptively get castrated.

Calling someone a retard is probably the dumbest insult you could give. MMC is a good dude. No need for personal attacks.

I like mmc but retard isnt all that bad. I get called worse daily. I don’t take it personally nor should he. 

36 minutes ago, cals said:

His opinions are as stupid as MAGAs.  And we know why you’re protecting him.

Lol, I don’t care if you call me a retard but is there a reason you can’t actually respond to any point I make about anything?  You haven’t in this entire thread offered an alternate viewpoint to anything I’ve said about wanting Newsom to be recalled.  If my opinions are as dumb as you insist they are they should be rather easy to refute

1 minute ago, cals said:

Because he’s the first to post Twitter links on the main page?  Ok

Look you need to calm the fuck down. You're raising my blood pressure and you know what happens when I get hypertension.

Also, he posts a ton of news in the minor league thread, among others. 

5 minutes ago, cals said:

I tried last time, addressed everything single one of your brainless Fox News complaints and you said I didn’t.  So either you have poor reading comprehension or my previous assessment is correct.

lolnoyoudidn't

I laid out the reasons why I was voting to recall him here:

On 8/19/2021 at 6:14 PM, mmc said:

Mainly the fact that he’s an establishment douche like you said, plus I’m not a fan of any type of covid restrictions, I was basically forced to get vaccinated to be able to do anything here, even though it was recommended that I didn’t, and want a governor who won’t impose them (at least not to his extent).  Also think it’s the best way to send a message that California is through with these establishment Democrats, as unlike you I’m not confident at all that he’d lose next year, nor am I that 2026 would bring about anything different.  His recall defense being entirely composed of blasting those who oppose him and bragging about how many celebrities like him, rather than actually addressing WHY people take issues with his administration only solidify my belief that he’s an asshole.  

Other reasons include the EDD scandal, the way he handles illegal immigrants (a personal issue for me as my girlfriend is actually planning to move here legally and she’s going to get jumped in line by all these assholes who couldn’t care less about the process), outrageous taxes and homeless, and the upcoming water mandates that he’s conveniently waiting until the end of September to go into detail about (gee I wonder why). 

Just see him as a giant douchebag who fucked his friend’s wife who clearly cares nothing about the people he’s governing, only special interests.

Plus he was the former mayor of the absolute shithole known as San Francisco, which alone is reason enough not to trust him in such a powerful position.

and your response was the following

On 8/19/2021 at 7:07 PM, cals said:

You have anxiety to such an extent that you can barely function in society but yet you would have rejected the vaccine and rolled the dice that’s killed 600,000 Americans?  And fuck those masks and other restrictions?  Basically the entire world is terrifying EXCEPT for the virus that’s upended our lives and killed scores?  Gotcha.  Makes perfect sense.

and then after I told you Your Anxiety Isn't Real Because You Aren't Anxious About What I Say You Should Be isn't an actual response,

On 8/19/2021 at 7:34 PM, mmc said:

I listed several reasons, but it’s incredibly convenient for you to throw out everything that doesn’t fit your narrative (which you’ve been doing this entire thread).  Apparently I’m the uninformed one though.

you said the following:

On 8/19/2021 at 7:36 PM, cals said:

The other ones were like “you didn’t like that he fucked some chick” and “I hate the Giants and 49’ers”.  Not exactly things I needed to rebut.

and that was the last of it.  

They aren't being talked about but Elder is starting to have rallies, just had one in OC and then another in Fresno.  Pretty sure he's the only candidate so far to really have them.  Don't imagine it'll do much as the energy from the GOP side is already there (I'm assuming most have already turned in their ballots?).  The polling after Kamala starts campaigning for Newsom will be interesting to see.

4 hours ago, mmc said:

They aren't being talked about but Elder is starting to have rallies, just had one in OC and then another in Fresno.  Pretty sure he's the only candidate so far to really have them.  Don't imagine it'll do much as the energy from the GOP side is already there (I'm assuming most have already turned in their ballots?).  The polling after Kamala starts campaigning for Newsom will be interesting to see.

The California Dems better hope their voters go to the polls in large numberS because the conservatives in California are pissed off and will vote in this recall election. 

1 hour ago, AngelsLongBall said:

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-08-22/state-officials-investigation-larry-elder-disclose-income-sources
State officials open investigation into whether Larry Elder failed to disclose income sources

I thought this was already addressed.  A judge ruled that he disclosed, and was thus put on the ballot.