• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2021 California Recall Election

How are you voting in the recall?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How are you voting in the recall?

• “No” on recall
    • “Yes” on recall
  2. 2. Who are you voting for to replace him?

• Larry Elder
    • John Cox
    • Kevin Faulconer
    • Kevin Kylie
    • Caitlyn Jenner
    • Kevin Paffrath
    • Leaving this question blank
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you think Newsom will be recalled?

• Yes
    • No

13 hours ago, mmc said:

I don't know why Cox isn't getting more support.  He's not a great candidate by any means but I would think name recognition alone from him being the Republican nominee in 2018, getting more than 4.7 million votes, would make him the frontrunner here.

I voted for him last time. Love me some Cox…but I think Larry Elder has a better shot.

2 hours ago, failos said:

I voted for him last time. Love me some Cox…but I think Larry Elder has a better shot.

Pun intended? To be fair, he only pointed his gun at his ex-fiancee whom he met at the Playboy Mansion. He didn't fire it.

Just now, Taylor said:

Got it. What about Larry Elder or Kylie Jenner would make them acceptable governors?

Well, I've already said I'm not too high on anyone, though I do like that Elder places a priority on education which is one of the most important issues to me as I do believe it will solve a lot of the other issues with the country.  I wish he'd go more into his actual plan and I hope he does before I send my ballot in because while I like his messaging, I really do think these guys are doing a terrible job of laying out their actual plans, moreso just listing the problems which anyone who gives a damn about voting for any of them is well aware of by this point.

Kiley I feel a similar way about, but he's 6 years younger than the next (would be)-governor, DeSantis.  He has the messaging that I think can resonate well with both Dems and Republicans, I don't know if he has enough experience to actually do well in the position of governor though.

Both have characteristics that I think represent the needed shakeup the state needs and while none are particularly great in their own regard, I don't think neither (or any of the 4 major) could possibly be worse than Newsom in the just over a year they'd hold the position before.  Would hopefully be a wake up call to California Democrats that either party could viable or at the very least would get more Dems to start actually appealing to a much wider range of the state than they do now

35 minutes ago, mmc said:

Well, I've already said I'm not too high on anyone, though I do like that Elder places a priority on education which is one of the most important issues to me as I do believe it will solve a lot of the other issues with the country.  I wish he'd go more into his actual plan and I hope he does before I send my ballot in because while I like his messaging, I really do think these guys are doing a terrible job of laying out their actual plans, moreso just listing the problems which anyone who gives a damn about voting for any of them is well aware of by this point.

Kiley I feel a similar way about, but he's 6 years younger than the next (would be)-governor, DeSantis.  He has the messaging that I think can resonate well with both Dems and Republicans, I don't know if he has enough experience to actually do well in the position of governor though.

Both have characteristics that I think represent the needed shakeup the state needs and while none are particularly great in their own regard, I don't think neither (or any of the 4 major) could possibly be worse than Newsom in the just over a year they'd hold the position before.  Would hopefully be a wake up call to California Democrats that either party could viable or at the very least would get more Dems to start actually appealing to a much wider range of the state than they do now

Kylie Jenner is a woman. Why insist on calling her "he"?

I agree that none of the candidates seem to have actual platforms, except for Faulconer. 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Kylie Jenner is a woman. Why insist on calling her "he"?

I agree that none of the candidates seem to have actual platforms, except for Faulconer. 

I cannot tell if you are joking or not.  I am referring to Kevin Kiley