• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Indians (03/10/2021)

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Guys, I want to see Rengifo get some time in RF. This kid looks great this spring. 

If Rengifo warrants everyday AB's and Fowler doesn't, they could always put Rengifo at 2B and Fletcher in RF. I think they'd do that before putting Rengifo in RF, but him truly breaking out would be a huge development for the Angels.

3 hours ago, Second Base said:

I think most would agree that Rengifo had impressed so far this Spring, but Barreto hasn't been too far behind. I'm looking the way this team lines up. Both Barreto and Rengifo are better than your typical utility infielder. 

Maddon always seems to have a good UT on every team he's associated with. 

Good teams have 10 starting caliber players. If Barreto and/or Rengifo could become one, that'd be a huge boon for the Angels.

3 hours ago, rafibomb said:

Sandoval with a CJ Wilson type inning. If you watched it you wanted to pull your hairs out at times but if you look at the box score it was good. 

Which is an improvement. Before, Sandoval would make you pull your hairs out along with a terrible box score. He is not yet ready, but he is much closer than any other time. It’s nice to see Improvement.

2 minutes ago, Trendon said:

where do you find the game notes?

They get sent to me since AngelsWin.com was established as a media outlet by the Angels back in 2009. 

@jsnpritchett I can take care of the screenshots, but I probably won't during the regular season.. But will post some really awesome content from there in the GDT's. There's a bunch more content in the regular season gameday media guides than in spring training. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

I agree guys, but all in moderation guys. Otherwise it's not only no longer funny, but incredibly tired. 

Well, I prefer smart asses over dumb asses any day.