• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

I hadn't thought of that. We are having one in about two weeks, which should be plenty of time to get one in. Thanks, Taylor.

um, you're not going with the ol' aw.com favorite, the hutzler 571 banana slicer?!?

here, before it's too late: http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-5717-571-Banana-Slicer/dp/B0047E0EII/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

um, you're not going with the ol' aw.com favorite, the hutzler 571 banana slicer?!?

One day I spent about an hour reading the reviews that people have posted about the Hutzler 571. Some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. That led me to other products that people have posted similar reviews for, like this literary classic:

http://www.amazon.com/Avoid-Huge-Ships-John-Trimmer/dp/0870334336/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417669304&sr=8-/url%5D1&keywords=avoid+huge+ships'>How to Avoid Huge Ships

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

One day I spent about an hour reading the reviews that people have posted about the Hutzler 571. Some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. That led me to other products that people have posted similar reviews for, like this literary classic:

How to Avoid Huge Ships

Some of the reviews are classic, lol

0b4c5048-916d-4bae-a73c-6c717d259b48.jpg

The NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope image, which is even more dramatic than fiction, captures the chaotic activity atop a pillar of gas and dust, three light-years tall, which is being eaten away by the brilliant light from nearby bright stars. (NASA/ESA/Hubble Heritage Team)