• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

11 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Some bargains are just too good to pass up. Thanks to my neighborhood Vons for this jewel. Membership has its perks.

329018096_506264481690026_72985819054092

now you can finally get that boat you've had your eye on. congratulations!

On 2/6/2023 at 7:38 PM, HanfordGuy said:

image.thumb.png.a5e933b115300f80de521f87451b58cd.png

The last one hits a little close to home. In a past life, I used to create applications in dBASE III and dBASE IV, which are largely based upon the C programming language. Debugging the programs could be a whole bag of fun, especially when the application had a couple thousand lines of code and I was trying to find an open loop in multiple nested sub-applications.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

17 minutes ago, Redondo said:

image.png

The snowman was set up between Buffalo Run Road and Rodeo Drive in the City of Buffalo and measured approximately 30 feet in height and 20 feet in width

You got this from Fox but didn’t wanna show the link, right?

11 hours ago, Redondo said:

image.png

The snowman was set up between Buffalo Run Road and Rodeo Drive in the City of Buffalo and measured approximately 30 feet in height and 20 feet in width

When I was in college, a couple of my fraternity brothers built a giant snow penis in front of the house. It was brilliant artwork, anatomically correct, even had veins in it. One of the sisters from the sorority house across the street got the bright idea to knock it over with her car. She drove into our yard and took a run at the sculpture. The problem was that they had built it over the fire hydrant that sat in the yard, so the only thing that got knocked was her car.

Fun times.

2 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

When I was in college, a couple of my fraternity brothers built a giant snow penis in front of the house. It was brilliant artwork, anatomically correct, even had veins in it. One of the sisters from the sorority house across the street got the bright idea to knock it over with her car. She drove into our yard and took a run at the sculpture. The problem was that they had built it over the fire hydrant that sat in the yard, so the only thing that got knocked was her car.

Fun times.

Our fraternity at Fresno State decided to have a snow party, so we went to Sierra Summit with trucks and trailers and made several trips throughout the night to bring back snow. One of our brothers worked at Sierra Summit and had use of a bobcat to help move the snow. Someone decided it would be funny to drop some snow on the large stone cross in front of another frat house. When he approached the cross with the scoop shovel of snow, he knocked a chunk of the cross off before dumping the snow. He came back not dumping the payload and later the frat with cross blamed their rival fraternity for the destruction. Several bloody fights broke out that semester between those two houses. Good times.

2 hours ago, HanfordGuy said:

Our fraternity at Fresno State decided to have a snow party, so we went to Sierra Summit with trucks and trailers and made several trips throughout the night to bring back snow. One of our brothers worked at Sierra Summit and had use of a bobcat to help move the snow. Someone decided it would be funny to drop some snow on the large stone cross in front of another frat house. When he approached the cross with the scoop shovel of snow, he knocked a chunk of the cross off before dumping the snow. He came back not dumping the payload and later the frat with cross blamed their rival fraternity for the destruction. Several bloody fights broke out that semester between those two houses. Good times.

Probably not a lot of future doctors or scientists in that bunch.