• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

Annie Oakley

Annie Oakley was known for her incredible sharpshooting talents as part of Buffalo Bill’s Wild West. Oakley, seen here in an image from 1899, was born on Aug. 13, 1860, and died on Nov. 3, 1926.

Buffalo Bill

William Frederick “Buffalo Bill” Cody, pictured here in 1900, was a famed entertainer of the late 19th century. Cody led Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show, a touring performance that displayed stories from the West about cowboys and Indians.

The Pony Express

This is Broncho Charlie Miller, purportedly the last surviving member of the Pony Express, who would later perform in Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show.

The Pony Express famously helped establish communication between the east and Western United States, reducing the time for a letter to travel cross-country to just 10 days.

23 hours ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

FiS7-1QXgAApgUy.thumb.jpeg.89cda35813aaae851eb9f241ff2fe0e1.jpeg

You know, I always stick up for Damone. They say oh, Damone that loudmouth - and they say that a lot. I say oh, no you just don’t know Damone. I mean when they call you an idiot, I say Damone’s not an idiot. Well, you know something maybe they know you pretty good. Maybe I’m just starting to find out.

12 minutes ago, HanfordGuy said:

You know, I always stick up for Damone. They say oh, Damone that loudmouth - and they say that a lot. I say oh, no you just don’t know Damone. I mean when they call you an idiot, I say Damone’s not an idiot. Well, you know something maybe they know you pretty good. Maybe I’m just starting to find out.

Woke up in a great mood. I don't know what the hell happened.