• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

6 hours ago, calscuf said:

Surprisingly I used to live in a black neighborhood.  

The grocery store lines would often be 20 people deep and snake down the merchandise aisles (even if lots of checkstands would be open).  I don’t know if this was a population density issue or something else, but it was annoying.

But I also remember often going to Blockbuster Video on a weekend night and the line would be 100 people deep and all the way to the back of the store.  You’d wait like 45 minutes and of the 4 check out spots (2 on each side of the exit doors) there would be one open, with 3 black girls either talking to each other or on the phone in the area opposite to the open checkstand, basically just f*cking around. I don’t know that this was indicative of all Blackbusters in neighborhoods such as this or just the particular one by my house, by it drove me crazy and I remember renting things on Thursday to watch over the weekend or going there in the afternoon to avoid it.

So I’ve made racist conclusions based upon my experiences.  The guy in the picture could be a dark Indian for all I know.  But if he’s not... I wouldn’t say I’m surprised.

He was a dark Indian. Good job stating the obvious! ?

What makes this worse, if you look behind him, there was a female coworker doing the same thing. I could have walked behind the counter and helped myself to the register, and they would have never noticed. 

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo