• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

You will be ready when casting rolls around for the Deliverance remake. Remember, in the meantime, you can make several dollars. Just make sure that nobody steals your cup while you are playing on the street corner.

If you are a woman, it will give you a great job and the respect of your friends and coworkers. If you are a guy, well, the ladies will be climbing all over you.

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

No automatic alt text available.

I don't see a connection between misery and the things in the box at the bottom. Interesting that the word "misery" is written on a syringe, and the guy in the picture at the top appears to be injecting something into the woman's arm. Apparently they had no idea how to use marijuana in the first place.

8 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I don't see a connection between misery and the things in the box at the bottom. Interesting that the word "misery" is written in a syringe, and the guy in the picture at the top appears to be injecting something into the woman's arm. Apparently they had no idea how to use marijuana in the first place.

Everybody must be taking Marihuana since it's pretty much legal now.  Misery, lust, crime, sorrow, hate, shame, despair.  Seems like the state of politics today. 

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I don't see a connection between misery and the things in the box at the bottom. Interesting that the word "misery" is written on a syringe, and the guy in the picture at the top appears to be injecting something into the woman's arm. Apparently they had no idea how to use marijuana in the first place.

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me.." 

if you watched Hee Haw way back when, you know the song.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me.." 

if you watched Hee Haw way back when, you know the song.

Deep, dark depression, excessive misery,

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all,

Gloom despair, and agony on me.

Hee Haw was a staple on my parents' television years ago.

In regard to the picture at the top, given the angle of the injection, it would only be subcutaneous and it would take forever to get into the bloodstream.