• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

No, I'm thinking more like a funnel you stick your dick in.

There are external catheters that go on much like a condom, and they drain into a collection bag. In medical settings they are used for people who are very prone to urinary tract infections, which can occur with constant use of a foley catheter.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

009_Surf_JAWS.JPG

Oahu's Aaron Gold nabbed the wave of the day, which some experts are claiming is in the 80-foot range. Big-wave legend and two-time world champ Tom Carroll agreed with claims that Gold's wave is the biggest wave ever paddled into.

For a time there was a Mexican family who owned the house next door. Judging from the people who I saw leave the house during the day and return, I estimate that there were at least 15 people living there. This was a house with about 1300 square feet.

When they moved in, it was supposedly only a guy and his wife. Since then, I have only seen that guy and his wife a couple of times and have seen about 10 other people coming and going regularly. There's even a young kid living there now. There are also 3 or 4 people who look like they're in the 60s or 70s. Basically--the whole extended family.

When they moved in, it was supposedly only a guy and his wife. Since then, I have only seen that guy and his wife a couple of times and have seen about 10 other people coming and going regularly. There's even a young kid living there now. There are also 3 or 4 people who look like they're in the 60s or 70s. Basically--the whole extended family.

I live about two blocks from the nearest high school, and there were at least five kids from this house walking there in the morning.