• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

365_Chickenless_Nuggets_Breaded_10ozF.jp

In the "what's the point" section of your local grocery store.

pickled-pigs-lips.jpg

article-1279806-09A92C37000005DC-778_634

Great name for a chocolate product.

YrAJsLh.jpg

Harvested from only the finest lesbian cows.

sXRILWl.jpg

Did you know that snack food bags are also useful for auto repair?

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

The point is that they taste like chicken and no animals had to be murdered.

If anyone believes that any imitation product tastes like meat, either they have never tried the imitation product or they have never tasted meat. I haven't found one yet that is anything past remotely edible.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

If anyone believes that any imitation product tastes like meat, either they have never tried the imitation product or they have never tasted meat. I haven't found one yet that is anything past remotely edible.

That's an interesting observation. I ate meat for almost 30 years and consume meatless producs on a regular basis and I have to say that I disagree with you. Sure, there are some products out there that are terrible, but there are a lot that are quite similar to the taste and texture of meat. If you haven't found one yet that is anything past remotely edible then you aren't looking hard enough.

That's an interesting observation. I ate meat for almost 30 years and consume meatless producs on a regular basis and I have to say that I disagree with you. Sure, there are some products out there that are terrible, but there are a lot that are quite similar to the taste and texture of meat. If you haven't found one yet that is anything past remotely edible then you aren't looking hard enough.

This is a clean peanut search that none of us which to venture.

The wife is vegetarian, so we have a lot of said products in the house, including some that she says are the best out there in terms of meat substitutes. I would never mistake one for the other.

The wife is vegetarian, so we have a lot of said products in the house, including some that she says are the best out there in terms of meat substitutes. I would never mistake one for the other.

Yeah, I suppose you can tell the difference. Maybe I've just grown used to the meatless stuff. It's been over twelve years since I ate a dead animal, so maybe I've forgotten what a carcass tastes like.

I hope this person is ok although I suspect that they are in whatever hell people who drive like this go to.  Seriously when people drive like this it is hard for me not to root for them to wreck their car or get pulled over.

I believe that we just watched the end of someone's life. I can't imagine there being enough left of that vehicle to even identify the driver.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan