• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

On 7/31/2016 at 5:00 PM, Redondo said:

i actually can't stand her a little less after watching this. it makes me laugh so hard.

poor lady. she just can't ever be natural. everything is so scripted and forced. 

she needs spend more time chillin in cedar rapids

On 5/29/2016 at 8:08 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Just found this in a stack of old photos that I didn't know that I still had. The view from the upper deck in right field in the first live regular season major league game I ever attended: Boston Red Sox at Washington Senators, June 18, 1967, D. C. Stadium. Washington 3, Boston 2, 10 innings. Just as it appeared that Washington would win the game 2-0 in regulation, Carl Yastrzemski hit a game-tying two-run homer in the top of the ninth that landed below us.

My apologies for the quality of the image. This was a cheap camera even by 1960s standards. I found out after I got home that the camera had a light leak in it, and this is the only photo that turned out from a five-day trip.

13336084_10208138875901244_5662232858142

Yaz! One of my favorite players growing up. Pretty cool stadium too.