• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

^^^ VHF I really enjoy those pictures and your input. Thanks for sharing.   thumbsup.gif

Glad that you enjoyed it. I have been to what is colloquially called "The Rock" several times throughout the years. The last time was in 1997, three years before my grandfather passed away. One of my best memories of that last trip was going to a hockey game with him. By the time I visited he had stopped driving, and despite being a huge hockey fan he had never been to a game of the local hockey club, the St. John's Maple Leafs.

He was born in mid-January 1900, and in January 2000 the local newspaper interviewed him as the oldest known living Newfoundlander born in the previous century. He had a heart attack about two weeks after his 100th birthday and passed away. He stayed mentally sharp and physically active the entire time.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

12-strange-people-you-have-to-see-to-bel

Blame it on the world’s obsession with big boobs, or blame it on her plastic surgeon, either way German model Mayra Hills is known for having the largest fake breast in the world. Her bra size is 32Z, yes I said Z!

In 2014, Elisany da Cruz Silva, the tallest teenager in Brazil at 6ft 8 inches tall, got engaged to her 5ft 4 inch tall boyfriend after dating for 3 years.

Wang Fang from China was born with feet that face backwards, but despite her disability, she says she can run faster than most of her friends.

Wang, who is in her 30’s, was told by doctors that she wouldn’t be able to walk properly because of her condition. Proving everyone wrong, Wang doesn’t just walk, but she can run and leads a normal life while working as a waitress.

Norma Stitz didn’t need surgery to achieve her status as the woman with the largest natural breasts — a title she was given by the Guinness Book of World Records in 1999. Norma also holds the record as the owner of the world’s largest bra.

Norma, who is also known as Annie Hawkins-Turner claims that her chest weighs 56 pounds.

Lee Redmond from the US started growing her nails in 1979 and didn’t cut them for 30 years. In 2008 Lee’s nails were recorded at 28ft 4.5 inches long.

Mehmet Ozyurek from Turkey was awarded by the Guinness Book of World Records as having the longest nose on a living person.

Mehmet’s nose was measured in 2010 at 8.8 centimeters long from bridge to tip.

stupid-tat-choices10.jpg

stupid-tat-choices5.jpg

stupid-tat-choices6.jpg

stupid-tat-choices9.jpg

stupid-tat-choices11.jpg

stupid-tat-choices12.jpg

stupid-tat-choices15.jpg

stupid-tat-choices17.jpg

stupid-tat-choices20.jpg

stupid-tat-choices21.jpg

stupid-tat-choices24.jpg

stupid-tat-choices27.jpg

stupid-tat-choices30.jpg

stupid-tat-choices31.jpg

desktop-1421946619.jpg

desktop-1421946623.jpg

desktop-1426006741.jpg

desktop-1426006737.jpg

desktop-1426006735.jpg

desktop-1426006738.jpg

animalrightsgroup.jpg

Meanwhile, the local Alcoholics Anonymous meeting is taking place at the bar right next door.

b3b2b2bae557b9eb50fcc89fa0555d4a-homicid

I'm sorry, sir, I realize that you're dead but if you don't talk to us I'm going to have to charge you with obstruction of justice.

haha_7.png

That'll prove him wrong.

c1aa763e6fb03592fa1076edd9da5285.jpg

Yeah, I know that my dog bit your delivery woman and she's at the hospital, but where's my pizza?

9bee04a182a2f63c4ad5be92a83cbabf.jpg

Last place that I would have looked. Probably wouldn't talk to the police, either.

wacky_newspaper_headlines_640_05.jpg

This isn't another article about Belichick cheating, is it?

277750474ff9a2696ff9272f3a5c78fd.jpg

Gonorrhea: The gift that keeps on giving.

funny-newspaper-headlines-banned-hollywo

Damn it, I told you that they would survive.

fh11.jpg

As long as she made the best of them.

ar12343199256799.jpg

For any women who are missing a boob, these people can help. But only if it's the right one.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan