• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

I've been through Hooker, Oklahoma, several times VHF. Last time I went through (April of 2013) I actually got pulled over for doing 4mph over the speed limit.

My fraternity brother who lived there unfortunately is now buried there. He died of non-Hodgkins lymphoma several years ago.

As far as your travels, I didn't realize that people deliberately went to Hooker. The Oklahoma panhandle is a desolate place, and Hooker helps to reinforce that image.

If you say so.

strange_product_names_59.jpg

Get one for your desk at work.

33-weird-and-funny-gadgets-01.jpg

Trying to imagine the fallout if an ad like this ran now.

gal-land-Memebase-com-600x400.jpg

Honest, officer, it's for my...teeth! Yeah, that's it!

Vintage-Ads-toothdrops.jpg

A friend who is from the UK told me that cocaine was used in dentistry there for a long time, and she had an allergic reaction to it. As a nurse, she never added it to her list of allergies.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I remember my fourth grade teacher bringing in a television and we watched the 1964 World Series. Back then all the games were day games.

For the 1970 World Series between the Reds and Orioles, I asked the teacher (5th grade for me) if I could bring in this portable black & white tv my dad had at home. She said yes allowed me and my friends to watch the games when we were finished with our work. It was pretty awesome.

A sign warning motorists that they are shooting a remake of the French taunter scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

10922722_10152546158530658_6833607970607

Your guess is as good as mine. Just don't do it.

strangesign23.jpg

Only number ones allowed in here.

sign-dump_1390275i.jpg

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

sign-burial_1360561i.jpg

Got that?

RIGHTLANERIGHTLEFTn.jpeg