• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

poop2.gif

Damn! No wipe or anything.

I used to work at a convenience store in my teens, and somebody shit all over the walls. Everything was covered, even the ceiling. Told the manager that scaping diarrhea walls was not in the job description. Poor guy had to suit up in a hazmat suit to clean it up.

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

Caption for this picture is "Plot millions of journal entries from 18th and 19th century ship logs, and you reveal a picture of ocean trade you've never seen before."  Really cool.

sbB1hdG.png

wow thats cool.

ill admit it took me a minute to make the connection between 18th/19th century ship logs and a piece of lint you pulled out of a dryer.

also shows how big of a deal the panama canal is. 

Edited by mrwicked

bYmdHcX.gif

I was at my brothers house drinking beer and waiting for Tyson vs Frazier and left the prefight ceremony to take a piss. I hear screams from the other room and come back to find Frazier out on the canvas, fight over in 30 seconds.

abandoned places.

awesome.

makes me wish i actually knew how to use my DSLR camera.

http://distractify.com/culture/arts/the-most-spectacular-abandoned-places-in-the-world/

Holy Land USA was a theme park based on passages from the Bible. At its peak in the 1960s and 70s, the park attracted around 40,000 visitors annually.

uh, that's about 111 visitors a day.