• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

47 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Roar @r/photoshopbattles/Reddit.com

Why did Tiger Man let it go so far? I mean, come on, at the end of the first toe you'd be out of there, surely? And if one bird's-beak-poked-into-a-sausage toe wasn't enough to convince you to bail then surely once you saw the complete paw with only four sausages with beaks you'd be out of there pronto.

16 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

Why did Tiger Man let it go so far? I mean, come on, at the end of the first toe you'd be out of there, surely? And if one bird's-beak-poked-into-a-sausage toe wasn't enough to convince you to bail then surely once you saw the complete paw with only four sausages with beaks you'd be out of there pronto.

Huh?

10 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

The guy with the tiger tattoo that looks like it was drawn by a pre-schooler. If that was happening to you, why would you let such an awful tattoo get past the first foot or toe? Why wouldn't you bail and find someone that actually has talent.

What threw me was the reference to the "first foot or toe." 

2 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

The guy with the tiger tattoo that looks like it was drawn by a pre-schooler. If that was happening to you, why would you let such an awful tattoo get past the first foot or toe? Why wouldn't you bail and find someone that actually has talent.

Maybe, and this is a possibility, it came out exactly as he envisioned it. While he was on Crack. 

At graduation last night, the 8th graders gave me this. We’ve had a terrific two years of banter back and forth, and then they dropped this on me (and I love that they did this). I told them it was an act of violence and I threatened to take back their honors and awards, but they were undeterred. 

70736956355__E950432F-138B-48CB-9114-36EC80183C80.jpeg

70736958469__246577ED-9013-43A6-8AA7-0B55599F5059.jpeg