• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

18 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You guys don't know much about autism I see.

I have a coworker that I've worked with for years. They have two kids that have it. One is completely non verbal and the other is low functioning. I've talked quite a bit about it with them and actually learned that there is so much that they do not know about it. 

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

I have a coworker that I've worked with for years. They have two kids that have it. One is completely non verbal and the other is low functioning. I've talked quite a bit about it with them and actually learned that there is so much that they do not know about it. 

my oldest is on the spectrum, Dean's list his first year of college and state champion swimmer. On the other hand, the social part is hard for him to maneuver.   The range is sweeping.  High function on the spectrum can be doctors, engineers, scientists, teachers.  Whatever they want.  Their challenges are just different.

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

my oldest is on the spectrum, Dean's list his first year of college and state champion swimmer. On the other hand, the social part is hard for him to maneuver.   The range is sweeping.  High function on the spectrum can be doctors, engineers, scientists, teachers.  Whatever they want.  Their challenges are just different.

That's what is weird to me, how wide the spectrum is. I imagine there are plenty of people living theirs lives that are on it and have no clue that they are. I thought I heard Elon Musk is on the spectrum 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

That's what is weird to me, how wide the spectrum is. I imagine there are plenty of people living theirs lives that are on it and have no clue that they are. I thought I heard Elon Musk is on the spectrum 

Perhaps, there is no real test that can confirm.