• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

19 hours ago, Blarg said:

Rehab is for addiction recovery. He is in physical therapy. 

Unless the stroke was brought on by a severe cocaine addiction. Then, maybe both. 

Funny, when I worked for HealthSouth, it said "rehabilitation" right in the name. Same thing with the floor that he was on at the hospital. Physical therapy is just one component of it.

I have also worked drug rehab.

I must be wrong and it's facility by facility and type of care. Casa Colina here in Pomona goes by rehabilitation while there is also multiple Physical Therapy outpatient facilities. I know my sister went through rehabilitation back in the 80's for an anuerysm, that's what they sepecifically called it but now she goes to mental/physical therapy sessions. Still many of the same problems but outpatient. 

I've been in and out of physical therapy for multiple reasons. I used to call it rehab but was corrected by my doctor and therapist. Obviously I'm not hitting that level of care.