• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

On 6/7/2018 at 9:12 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

34827316_373810946358463_355554967769055232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9aa26a21d627090169d58a1ff98aa4d3&oe=5B7B4A0B

When I was in college, this same ad was circulated round the guys' dorms with our school's info and logo on it. I think it's a common prank that shows up at various colleges.

2 hours ago, HaloNArizona said:

Image result for Marilyn Monroe Statue

Marilyn Monroe statue showing icon's butt draws ire after being placed near Connecticut church

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-ent-marilyn-statue-causing-controversy-20180608-story.html

Looking at that church, I'm thinking they aren't going to care very much.

iceberg1_mark gray

Stunning images of a striking iceberg off the coast of Canada have caused a viral sensation.

Dubbed the “beauty berg,” the ice formation was spotted off the coast of Newfoundland and Labrador by local resident Mark Gray.

When I was still traveling to St. John's, NL to visit my grandparents, icebergs off the coast were a fairly common sight. They broke off of glaciers in Greenland, and the current would carry them south past the coast.

An aside: My grandfather was old enough to remember when Titanic sank, and St. John's was the closest city to where the ship went down. Every year, on April 14, a Canadian military transport plane takes off from St. John's and drops a wreath into the sea at the site of the sinking. The iceberg that sank her drifted past the Avalon Peninsula on its way south into the shipping lanes before that fateful night in April 1912.

5 hours ago, True Grich said:

image.png.e41b8c838d817131756572a86472281e.png

We have a faculty bathroom in the teachers lounge. There are a few teachers that always knock on the door instead of checking the knob to see if it's locked. If I'm I need there, I never really know what to say when they knock, nor am I really wanting a conversation at that particular moment.