• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New England Patriots

Punk

Pats to sign Tebow....lol

I am working on the sequel: The demise of Tom Brady and the Patriots.

Mine starts Feb. of 2008

Stars Eli Manning and the NY Giants

Lots of 19-0 mentioned

brady3.r.jpg

cykci.gif

Aaron Hernandez questioned, home searched, in possible homicide probe.

On Tuesday night, some police officers stood on the front steps of Hernandez's 5,600-square-foot home and others could be seen inside. Some walked around the driveway and in the garage with flashlights. Before wrapping up their work for the night, one officer took a box out of the massive house.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2013/06/18/aaron-hernandez-homicide-investigation-north-attleboro/2436327/

A law enforcement official tells FOX Boston that Aaron Hernandez "appears to be directly tied to the homicide" of "associate" Odin Lloyd in North Attleboro, Mass.

There are many important things to remember here, namely FOX 25 is not a typical Rotoworld source, and Hernandez has yet to be charged with a crime. That being said, the storm clouds appear to be gathering for the star tight end. FOX Boston reports Hernandez, Lloyd and two other men left a Boston-area bar in a car driven by Hernandez on the night of the homicide, but Odin was the only passenger not to make it back to Hernandez's house. Further, forensic evidence has reportedly placed a vehicle driven by Hernandez at "one of the crime scenes in (the) case." Police are still searching for a second vehicle. Thus far, Hernandez has declined comment.

Nice gesture by Hernandez IMO. He wanted to honor Ray Lewis on his retirement so he does this. Ray would be proud

Since last season, Tom Brady has lost:

Danny Woodhead

Wes Welker

Aaron Hernandez

Gronk?

This will be a true test of how good a QB Brady is, and how good of a coach Belichek is.

TEBOW!!!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Haven't watched the video but I was watching ESPN at the gym and they said he got up under his own power, walked with a bit of a limp but came back out for another series before going back in.  Doesn't sound too serious and even though I'm not a Patriots fan I don't care to see any players get hurt.  Seems like there's been enough injuries already this year and real football hasn't even started yet. 

• 3 weeks later...