• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: The 2020 VP Debate

17 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I got you boo. 

12960085_web1_HARRIS-CULINARY_110819_es_006.jpg

So much bullshit comes out of her mouth on Fracking and not packing the court, so much more. 

Flies from her BS just fly out, land abroad. 

wait are you talking about actual fracking, or the word from Battlestar Galactica?

BF3B17B9-B463-4972-8466-C9753190BCAC.gif

29 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I got you boo. 

12960085_web1_HARRIS-CULINARY_110819_es_006.jpg

So much bullshit comes out of her mouth on Fracking and not packing the court, so much more. 

Flies from her BS just fly out, land abroad. 

They should pack the court if/when they win The White House and Senate. I don't know if Biden has determined already that is what he would do but I doubt he will.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

They should pack the court if/when they win The White House and Senate. I don't know if Biden has determined already that is what he would do but I doubt he will.

You can face palm all you want Chuck but this video is why I'm for it. I dont care if we have 100 Supreme Court justices at this point. If the Dems pack the court, and the Republicans do it the next time I dont care. 

11 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Justin. Damn dude. I like you so I'm not going to get into it with you. 

I know WHY you hate Trump, but it's not the reason to go there right now. 

I don't like Trump because he's not a leader. He's bungled (hopefully without intention) the response to a huge public issue and that has cost lives, jobs and much more. I like you too, but we can discuss this.

1 hour ago, fishbulb said:

I don't like Trump because he's not a leader. He's bungled (hopefully without intention) the response to a huge public issue and that has cost lives, jobs and much more. I like you too, but we can discuss this.

@fishbulb that's fair. Let me get back to you on this, you have my word. I have a booked day at work today. 

36 minutes ago, Adam said:

lol Kamala is probably the most authoritarian person in government just based on her career to date. She throws a little hip hop into her twang and pays homage to a group of people she’s done as much as anyone to oppress and suddenly she’s captain progressive. Hilarious

I agree and dislike her and Biden, but the scary thing about the 20 minutes of that debate that I watched is that Pence was so godawful that he almost made me like her in comparison. Almost. She's a political chameleon and will do and say whatever she thinks will win over Democratic voters. But Pence is an authoritarian warhawk who wants to turn the US into a theocracy. Plus, he's wearing a dead flesh suit. Like McConnell, I suspect he's a lizard alien.

48 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I agree and dislike her and Biden, but the scary thing about the 20 minutes of that debate that I watched is that Pence was so godawful that he almost made me like her in comparison. Almost. She's a political chameleon and will do and say whatever she thinks will win over Democratic voters. But Pence is an authoritarian warhawk who wants to turn the US into a theocracy. Plus, he's wearing a dead flesh suit. Like McConnell, I suspect he's a lizard alien.

I think they're both warhawks. Thankfully, Pence is not as effective as Dick Cheney in his role.