• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Harris

1 hour ago, Jay said:

The New York Times Rates 10 Democrats’ Chances of Beating Trump — And Puts Kamala Harris Dead Last

https://www.mediaite.com/news/the-new-york-times-rates-10-democrats-chances-of-beating-trump-and-puts-kamala-harris-dead-last/

A collection of New York Times journalists believes that Vice President and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris is the least electable candidate Democrats could put up against Donald Trump this fall.

On a 10-point scale, Harris was rated a 4.6, and was one of only two candidates to have the average of their electability scores fall below 5 (California Governor Gavin Newsom was the other, at 4.9).

Other than being a black female with a (D) next to her name, what accomplishments does she have to prove she would be a good candidate? Did she make California better? What is one thing she has done as VP that has improved the country? Since she was California's top cop will the ACAB and BLM people vote for her? I'm assuming she's the nominee because of the campaign monies already received under the Biden/Harris ticket. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

It wasn’t a joke. Most of the folks here have never cracked open the Bible they supposedly base their lives on.

Just doing my part to spread biblical literacy to the fine folks of the Spin Forum.

Do you honestly think anyone on here thinks you know shit about the Bible or Christianity?

1 hour ago, Jay said:

The New York Times Rates 10 Democrats’ Chances of Beating Trump — And Puts Kamala Harris Dead Last

https://www.mediaite.com/news/the-new-york-times-rates-10-democrats-chances-of-beating-trump-and-puts-kamala-harris-dead-last/

A collection of New York Times journalists believes that Vice President and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris is the least electable candidate Democrats could put up against Donald Trump this fall.

On a 10-point scale, Harris was rated a 4.6, and was one of only two candidates to have the average of their electability scores fall below 5 (California Governor Gavin Newsom was the other, at 4.9).

This just shows how big of scumbags the Democrats are by not giving their voters a say in his. No way Harris would have been the nominee in the primaries. The Dems knew damn well Biden had lost his marbles and still put him in there anyways and then pull the switch-a-roo because he was losing. Real democratic stuff. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

There’s a few verses in the Bible on seeing , hearing , and understanding. Despite your disdain for Jews, you share a lot of similarities with scriptural perversion and blindness. 

Edited by Kotchman

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If that’s what you and the others here think, I feel like the smartest person on the forum.

Having to cope with the fact that your political world view and your religion are complete contradictions of each other must really suck.  I would feel sorry for you if you didn't constantly double down and assert your stupidity as you actually being more enlightened than everyone else

If that’s what you and the others here think, I feel like the smartest person on the forum.

Your particular beliefs aren’t special at all. They’re basically shared by every failed ministry and church on the highway to hell. I honestly hope you’re acting with this stuff. 

56 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

There’s a few verses in the Bible on seeing , hearing , and understanding. Despite your disdain for Jews, you share a lot of similarities with scriptural perversion and blindness. 

Oh for fucks sake would you knock off the Baptist minister hell fire act already. It's just so stupid you have to derail every thread with your same horseshit. Get a fucking life.

54 minutes ago, mmc said:

Having to cope with the fact that your political world view and your religion are complete contradictions of each other must really suck.  I would feel sorry for you if you didn't constantly double down and assert your stupidity as you actually being more enlightened than everyone else

What if my interpretation of Jesus turns out to be the correct one?

3 hours ago, Jay said:

"She has no demonstrated appeal to swing voters, and she cannot run away from the Biden-Harris record on inflation and immigration,” wrote Josh Barro."

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What if my interpretation of Jesus turns out to be the correct one?

What is your interpretation of Jesus?

21 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Oh for fucks sake would you knock off the Baptist minister hell fire act already. It's just so stupid you have to derail every thread with your same horseshit. Get a fucking life.

You can call out the woke church theologians as well. 

3 minutes ago, T.G. said:

What is your interpretation of Jesus?

I think Jesus was far more progressive than what a large contingent of Americans paint him as.

The more I studied the Bible in my 20s, and in my seminary classes, this was only affirmed to me.

I’m not saying I’m right or mmc and others are wrong. 

Just now, Taylor said:

I think Jesus was far more progressive than what a large contingent of Americans paint him as.

Progressive?  How so?

Just now, T.G. said:

Progressive?  How so?

He advocated for women, the poor, the marginalized, and immigrants, which was extremely unpopular in the early ADs. Maybe almost as unpopular as it is today.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

Most of the folks here have never cracked open the Bible they supposedly base their lives on.

Who am I judging? mmc is the one saying I’m not a real Christian or whatever.

sounds like you're judging pretty much everyone. 

He advocated for women, the poor, the marginalized, and immigrants, which was extremely unpopular in the early ADs. Maybe almost as unpopular as it is today.

That's not being progressive. 

And he didn't come to simply "advocate" for them.  He came to save them.  To save all of us.

2 minutes ago, T.G. said:

That's not being progressive. 

And he didn't come to simply "advocate" for them.  He came to save them.  To save all of us.

And the religious leaders of the time thought salvation should only be available to ethnic Jews. Jesus including all Gentiles in his salvation plan was the reason he was crucified.

Just now, Taylor said:

And the religious leaders of the time thought salvation should only be available to ethnic Jews. Jesus including all Gentiles in his salvation plan was the reason he was crucified.

No kidding.